MINNEAPOLIS, July 27, 2016, SOUL, /PRNewswire/ — Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. (OTC: SOUL), “The Company,” a publisher of games, music, and interactive books for digital devices, announced today it has signed a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) with California-based game development studio Human Soft Inc. (“Human Soft”), to publish two Virtual Reality (“VR”) games. “Casino Palace” is being developed for both VR and non-VR devices. Supported VR devices include HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and Google Cardboard. SupportedRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More