SIMI VALLEY, Calif., Jan. 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Airborne Wireless Network (OTC QB: ABWN) is pleased to announce that on December 26, 2017, it entered into a service agreement with iNTELLICOM Technologies, Inc. (iNTELLICOM) to support the development and advancement ABWN’s Infinitus Super Highway™. ABWN has been working closely with iNTELLICOM since February 2017 in connection with designing and implementing its proprietary technology underlying ABWN’s Infinitus Super Highway™. iNTELLICOM assisted in the successful May 2017 proof-of-flight concept test performed in Roswell, New Mexico, which used two Boeing 767s and successfullyRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More