May 09, 2017, INNV OTC Disclosure & News Service – Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company” or “Innovus Pharma”) (OTCQB Venture Market: INNV) and its partner West-Ward Pharmaceuticals International Limited (“WWPIL”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC (“Hikma”) (LSE: HIK) (NASDAQ Dubai: HIK) (OTC: HKMPY), today announced that WWPIL will provide the Company with the rights to launch its branded, fluticasone propionate nasal spray USP, 50 mcg per spray (FlutiCare™), under WWPIL’s FDA approved abbreviated new drug application (“ANDA”) No.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More