THC prodrugs including VBX-100 designed to deliver cannabinoids for targeted therapeutic effects without psychoactivity LOS ANGELES, March 28, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Vitality Biopharma, Inc. (OTCQB:VBIO) (“Vitality” or the “Company”) a corporation dedicated to the development of cannabinoid prodrug pharmaceuticals, and to unlocking the power of cannabinoids for the treatment of serious neurological and inflammatory disorders, today announced the filing of its cannabosides intellectual property (Publ. No. WO2017053574 A1) in all major pharmaceutical markets worldwide. After initial submission through the Patent CooperationRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More