LAS VEGAS, NV– HEMP, (Marketwired – Aug 30, 2016) – Hemp, Inc. (OTC PINK: HEMP) executives see more opportunity for its industrial hemp processing facility and milling operation, in Spring Hope, North Carolina, now that the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced it will reverse its position and will now allow organic certification of industrial hemp crops grown in compliance with Sec. 7606 of the U.S. Farm Bill. The USDA instruction (effective 8/23/16) clarifies its policy regarding theRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More