LAS VEGAS, NV– HEMP, (Marketwired – Aug 30, 2016) – Hemp, Inc. (OTC PINK: HEMP) executives see more opportunity for its industrial hemp processing facility and milling operation, in Spring Hope, North Carolina, now that the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced it will reverse its position and will now allow organic certification of industrial hemp crops grown in compliance with Sec. 7606 of the U.S. Farm Bill. The USDA instruction (effective 8/23/16) clarifies its policy regarding theRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More