– Acquisition ensures solid manufacturing infrastructure to support significant growth WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., March 30, 2017, BDCI,/PRNewswire/ — Bahamas Development Corporation (OTC PINK: BDCI), announced today that it has acquired the apparel manufacturing assets of Incite Brands LLC through private non-dilutive financing. Incite’s manufacturing arm is best known as Incite Performance Wear (IPW). IPW is a full package cut and sew operation with dye sublimation printing company that manufactures custom private-branded performance wear shirts and apparel to approximately 500Read more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More