– Acquisition ensures solid manufacturing infrastructure to support significant growth WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., March 30, 2017, BDCI,/PRNewswire/ — Bahamas Development Corporation (OTC PINK: BDCI), announced today that it has acquired the apparel manufacturing assets of Incite Brands LLC through private non-dilutive financing. Incite’s manufacturing arm is best known as Incite Performance Wear (IPW). IPW is a full package cut and sew operation with dye sublimation printing company that manufactures custom private-branded performance wear shirts and apparel to approximately 500Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More