SHANGHAI, Oct 16, 2014 (BUSINESS WIRE) — DTS8 Coffee Company, Ltd. (OTCBB: BKCT) (BERLIN: 9BE) announced today that the Joint Venture’s first ‘Cafe de la DON MANUEL’ coffee cafe will open for business on October 22, 2014. The cafe is located at the corner of 1 Henan Nan Lu and 150 East Jing Ling Road, Shanghai. It is in Shanghai’s busy Bund tourist and commercial area. The 100% Colombian coffee, which is imported and roasted by DTS8’s master roaster at DTS8’sRead more
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. Begins Production of Cannabis Filtration Device, Halo Filters
- eWellness is Developing a Tokenized Telehealth Payment System for the Healthcare Insurance Industry Update
- Golden Developing Solutions Expands Shareholder Communications
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More