Zapata’s Breakthrough Disruptive Technology Makes Personal Flight a Commercial Reality – the Dawn of an Exciting New Industry PR Newswire WILMINGTON, Mass., July 21, 2016, IMSC WILMINGTON, Mass., July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Implant Sciences Corporation (OTCQB: IMSC), a leading manufacturer of explosives trace detection (ETD) solutions for Department of Homeland Security (DHS) applications, is pleased to announce the signing of a letter of intent to acquire Zapata Industries SAS of Marseilles, France. Zapata is a profitable and debt-free companyRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More