Zapata’s Breakthrough Disruptive Technology Makes Personal Flight a Commercial Reality – the Dawn of an Exciting New Industry PR Newswire WILMINGTON, Mass., July 21, 2016, IMSC WILMINGTON, Mass., July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Implant Sciences Corporation (OTCQB: IMSC), a leading manufacturer of explosives trace detection (ETD) solutions for Department of Homeland Security (DHS) applications, is pleased to announce the signing of a letter of intent to acquire Zapata Industries SAS of Marseilles, France. Zapata is a profitable and debt-free companyRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More