LOS ANGELES, January 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — GT Biopharma Inc. (OTCQB: GTBP and Euronext Paris: GTBP.PA) today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements for a private placement of convertible notes and warrants for gross proceeds of $7,055,000. The company intends to use the proceeds from the financing to advance its immuno-oncology programs, which are based on the company’s proprietary Tri and Tetra-specific Natural Killer Cell Engagers (TriKEs™ and TetraKEs) and bispecific antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) platforms, neurology (CNS) pipeline progress, and forRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More