ORLANDO, Fla., March 17, 2017, IMUN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:IMUN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing therapies for a range of conditions using Lodonal™, its proprietary formulation of lower-dose naltrexone, announced today that the Dominican Republic Ministry of Public Health has granted Immune’s request to export Lodonal to Kenya. Immune Therapeutics formulates and manufactures Lodonal in the Dominican Republic. Local laws require a Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product (“COPP”) to export Lodonal to Kenya. “The granting of our exportRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More