ORLANDO, Fla., March 17, 2017, IMUN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:IMUN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing therapies for a range of conditions using Lodonal™, its proprietary formulation of lower-dose naltrexone, announced today that the Dominican Republic Ministry of Public Health has granted Immune’s request to export Lodonal to Kenya. Immune Therapeutics formulates and manufactures Lodonal in the Dominican Republic. Local laws require a Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product (“COPP”) to export Lodonal to Kenya. “The granting of our exportRead more
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More