Data for review in connection with the New Drug Application to NAFDAC for use as an immune booster and adjunct treatment for Human Immunodeficiency Virus ORLANDO, FL AND DUBLIN, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE / IMUN/ January 21, 2016 / Immune Therapeutics Inc., a U.S. public company (OTCQB: IMUN) today announced that it has completed its 90-day bridging trail of Human Immunodeficiency Virus positive [HIV+] patients and submitted data to The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, (NAFDAC) inRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More