Nov 29, 2016, MHTX, OTC Disclosure & News Service – Manhattan Scientifics (OTCQB:MHTX) announces that it is implementing a plan to have Senior Scientific, the company’s cancer diagnostic unit, pursue an IPO and listing on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) (see description at end of release). Senior Scientific changed its name to Imagion Biosystems Inc. and will create a new board of industry professionals to be led by CEO Bob Proulx. The parent company, Manhattan Scientifics, owns 100% of SeniorRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More