Nov 29, 2016, MHTX, OTC Disclosure & News Service – Manhattan Scientifics (OTCQB:MHTX) announces that it is implementing a plan to have Senior Scientific, the company’s cancer diagnostic unit, pursue an IPO and listing on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) (see description at end of release). Senior Scientific changed its name to Imagion Biosystems Inc. and will create a new board of industry professionals to be led by CEO Bob Proulx. The parent company, Manhattan Scientifics, owns 100% of SeniorRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More