SAN DIEGO, Sept. 19, 2017, IWSY, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ImageWare Systems, Inc. (ImageWare or IWS) (OTCQB:IWSY), a leader in mobile and cloud-based, multi-modal biometric identity management solutions, has completed an $11 million registered direct offering to certain accredited investors. ImageWare sold an aggregate of 11,000 shares of new Series A Preferred Stock at $1,000 per share for gross proceeds of $11 million. After accounting for previously advanced cash that was converted into the transaction, new proceeds are expected to beRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More