March 8, 2017 via NetworkNewsWire Any fast-growing business needs an operational framework to help it develop and better serve its customers, and the marijuana industry is no different. As the legal cannabis market continues its impressive expansion, a growing number of companies are emerging to form a legal support framework of related technology and ancillary services that are driving the industry toward an efficient and profitable structure. Companies such as SinglePoint, Inc. (SING) (SING Profile), MassRoots, Inc. (MSRT), mCig. Inc.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More