March 8, 2017 via NetworkNewsWire Any fast-growing business needs an operational framework to help it develop and better serve its customers, and the marijuana industry is no different. As the legal cannabis market continues its impressive expansion, a growing number of companies are emerging to form a legal support framework of related technology and ancillary services that are driving the industry toward an efficient and profitable structure. Companies such as SinglePoint, Inc. (SING) (SING Profile), MassRoots, Inc. (MSRT), mCig. Inc.Read more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More