March 8, 2017 via NetworkNewsWire Any fast-growing business needs an operational framework to help it develop and better serve its customers, and the marijuana industry is no different. As the legal cannabis market continues its impressive expansion, a growing number of companies are emerging to form a legal support framework of related technology and ancillary services that are driving the industry toward an efficient and profitable structure. Companies such as SinglePoint, Inc. (SING) (SING Profile), MassRoots, Inc. (MSRT), mCig. Inc.Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More