ANAHEIM, Calif., June 08, 2017, GRNH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC Pink:GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green horticulture technologies, today announced it has secured a $4 million funding commitment to build a second igot420 dispensary in Cathedral City, California. $2 million of that financing has already been received with the remaining $2 million to be drawn down pending advancement of the project’s construction schedule. igot420 is a major tenant of Greengro properties. The Cathedral City dispensary followsRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More