MURRIETA, Calif., Oct. 31, 2016, IGEN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nimbo Tracking, a wholly owned subsidiary of IGEN Networks Corp (the “Company” or “IGEN”) (OTCQB:IGEN) (CSE:IGN), announces it will exhibit at The SEMA Show next week from November 1 to November 4, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world that attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries. Attendees are invited to visit BoothRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More