MURRIETA, Calif., Oct. 31, 2016, IGEN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nimbo Tracking, a wholly owned subsidiary of IGEN Networks Corp (the “Company” or “IGEN”) (OTCQB:IGEN) (CSE:IGN), announces it will exhibit at The SEMA Show next week from November 1 to November 4, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world that attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries. Attendees are invited to visit BoothRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More