CALGARY, ALBERTA–IFRTF, (Marketwired – Oct 17, 2016) – International Frontier Resources Corporation (“IFR” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:IFR)(OTCQB:IFRTF) today announced that the common shares of IFR commenced trading on the OTCQB Venture Marketplace under the symbol “IFRTF” effective at the market open on October 17, 2016. IFR’s common shares also continue to trade on the TSX Venture Exchange. OTC Markets Group Inc., located in New York, N.Y., operates the world’s largest electronic interdealer quotation system for broker dealers to tradeRead more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More