Sep 27, 2016, VSUL OTC Disclosure & News Service – Visualant, Inc. (OTCQB:VSUL) – a provider of chromatic-based identification, authentication and diagnostic solutions, with its ChromaID™ technology, announced that it has retired all previously existing variable priced debt. The Company’s recently announced a fixed priced equity funding in the aggregate of $1,750,000 allowed it to pay in full all outstanding variable priced convertible notes owing to third-party investors. The details of the recent financing and the repayment of the variableRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More