FREMONT, Calif., June 16, 2016, WGBS, /PRNewswire/ — WaferGen Bio-systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: WGBS) today announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued a Notice of Allowance for U.S. Patent Application 14/075,631, with both method and system claims to extract liquids containing single cell Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) libraries from multi-well arrays. With the allowance of this application, WaferGen now owns five total issued patents, and two allowed applications, that cover multiple key attributes of the Company’s technology.Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More