FREMONT, Calif., June 16, 2016, WGBS, /PRNewswire/ — WaferGen Bio-systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: WGBS) today announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued a Notice of Allowance for U.S. Patent Application 14/075,631, with both method and system claims to extract liquids containing single cell Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) libraries from multi-well arrays. With the allowance of this application, WaferGen now owns five total issued patents, and two allowed applications, that cover multiple key attributes of the Company’s technology.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More