Merriman Capital http://www.publicwire.com (PublicWire.com Press Release) — (Thomson Reuters ONE via COMTEX) — SAN FRANCISCO , February 11, 2014 – Merriman Capital, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Merriman Holdings, Inc. (OTCQX: MERR) announced today that it acted as sole manager of the $8 million preferred equity offering for True Drinks, Inc. (TRUU). The Company issued one preferred share for every $4.00 invested. Each preferred share was issued with a 5% coupon, payable quarterly and is convertible into 16 sharesRead more
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More