Company Along with its Two Subsidiaries, Cannabis Ventures, Inc. and CBD Livin Aggressively Seeking Medical Marijuana Merger and Acquisition Candidates LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE, GLAG, / April 20, 2016 / Gala Global, Inc. (GLAG), a Medical Marijuana venture capital and acquisitions firm consisting of two subsidiaries Cannabis Ventures, Inc. and CBD Livin, announced today it Is relocating to its new headquarters on May 1, 2016. Gala Global, Inc’s new location will be 3231 19th Street, Signal Hill, CA ,90755Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More