The $33 million acquisition of UGH, which generated more than $70 million in 2014, closed December 31, 2015 and is expected to be immediately accretive. Conference call scheduled for Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. ET. OKLAHOMA CITY, Jan. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Foundation HealthCare, Inc. (OTCQB: FDNH), which is an owner and operator of surgical hospitals, announced today that it completed the previously announced acquisition of substantially all of the assets of University General Hospital (UGH) in a transaction which closedRead more
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Subsidiaries Kannaway®, HempMeds® and Dixie Botanicals Receive U.S. Hemp Authority Certification Seal
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Secures Multi-Year Contract Renewal of $1M per Year
- INVO BIOSCIENCE LAUNCHES EMBRYOLOGY CENTER IN THE BAY AREA TO SUPPORT DEDICATED INVOCELL CLINIC BEING DEVELOPED BY DR. AIMEE, THE “EGG WHISPERER”
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More