The $33 million acquisition of UGH, which generated more than $70 million in 2014, closed December 31, 2015 and is expected to be immediately accretive. Conference call scheduled for Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. ET. OKLAHOMA CITY, Jan. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Foundation HealthCare, Inc. (OTCQB: FDNH), which is an owner and operator of surgical hospitals, announced today that it completed the previously announced acquisition of substantially all of the assets of University General Hospital (UGH) in a transaction which closedRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More