NEW YORK, Oct. 04, 2017, PHIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, Inc., (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCQB: PHIL), a company focused on mergers and acquisitions and investments in natural resources, energy, agriculture, healthcare and special situations, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary American Pacific Resources, Inc. (“APR”) (https://aprgold.com/) has closed the purchase of a 51% interest in twenty-one mining claims over an area of 400 acres in Granite Mining District, Grant County, Oregon, U.S.A. According to the Purchase and Agreement, the Company paidRead more
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More