NEW YORK, Oct. 04, 2017, PHIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, Inc., (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCQB: PHIL), a company focused on mergers and acquisitions and investments in natural resources, energy, agriculture, healthcare and special situations, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary American Pacific Resources, Inc. (“APR”) (https://aprgold.com/) has closed the purchase of a 51% interest in twenty-one mining claims over an area of 400 acres in Granite Mining District, Grant County, Oregon, U.S.A. According to the Purchase and Agreement, the Company paidRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More