MINNEAPOLIS, July 27, 2016, SOUL, /PRNewswire/ — Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. (OTC: SOUL), “The Company,” a publisher of games, music, and interactive books for digital devices, announced today it has signed a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) with California-based game development studio Human Soft Inc. (“Human Soft”), to publish two Virtual Reality (“VR”) games. “Casino Palace” is being developed for both VR and non-VR devices. Supported VR devices include HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and Google Cardboard. SupportedRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More