ORLANDO Fla., April 11, 2016, IMUN, /PRNewswire/ — Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: IMUN); a clinical-stage international biotechnology company providing immunotherapy solutions for the treatment of diseases, autoimmune diseases, and cancer, announced today it is providing shareholders with a status update of Immune Therapeutics, Inc.’s (IMUN) drug development program in China with long-term partner Hubei Qianjiang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd (Qianjiang). The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) projects $166 billion in drug sales in China by 2017, providing a recognized market to further growth.Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More