Sep 20, 2016, DRUS, OTC Disclosure & News Service – Drone USA, Inc. (OTC Markets: DRUS) (“Drone USA” or the “Company”), a developer and manufacturer of low altitude Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (“UAV”) and related technologies, today announced that the Company has completed the acquisition of Howco Distributing Corp. (“Howco”), a leading wholesale distribution company. Drone USA had previously submitted a letter of intent to acquire Howco , and entered into a stock purchase agreement on August 4, 2016 to acquireRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More