ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 29, 2016, AIOM, /PRNewswire/ — Axiom Holdings, Inc., (OTCQB : AIOM), a Nevada corporation, announced today that it has completed a reverse merger on December 24, 2016, pursuant to which CJC Hong Kong Limited, (“CJC”) became a wholly owned subsidiary of Axiom Holdings, Inc. which trades on the OTCMarkets.com under the symbol “AIOM.” Through the acquisition of CJC Hong Kong Limited and its two WOFE (wholly-owned foreign entities), Axiom now owns the following assets in Xiaojin County, SichuanRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More