ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 29, 2016, AIOM, /PRNewswire/ — Axiom Holdings, Inc., (OTCQB : AIOM), a Nevada corporation, announced today that it has completed a reverse merger on December 24, 2016, pursuant to which CJC Hong Kong Limited, (“CJC”) became a wholly owned subsidiary of Axiom Holdings, Inc. which trades on the OTCMarkets.com under the symbol “AIOM.” Through the acquisition of CJC Hong Kong Limited and its two WOFE (wholly-owned foreign entities), Axiom now owns the following assets in Xiaojin County, SichuanRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More