The $33 million acquisition of UGH, which generated more than $70 million in 2014, closed December 31, 2015 and is expected to be immediately accretive. Conference call scheduled for Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. ET. OKLAHOMA CITY, Jan. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Foundation HealthCare, Inc. (OTCQB: FDNH), which is an owner and operator of surgical hospitals, announced today that it completed the previously announced acquisition of substantially all of the assets of University General Hospital (UGH) in a transaction which closedRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More