DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., Aug. 29, 2016, CAPC, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTCQB:CAPC) (“Capstone” or the “Company”), a designer of innovative LED lighting solutions including power failure lighting, today announced that its board of directors has authorized the Company to implement a stock repurchase plan up to $750,000 of shares of the Company’s outstanding common stock. “Our Board of Directors and senior management strongly believe that our growth prospects and the successful execution of our strategy are not reflectedRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More