DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., Aug. 29, 2016, CAPC, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTCQB:CAPC) (“Capstone” or the “Company”), a designer of innovative LED lighting solutions including power failure lighting, today announced that its board of directors has authorized the Company to implement a stock repurchase plan up to $750,000 of shares of the Company’s outstanding common stock. “Our Board of Directors and senior management strongly believe that our growth prospects and the successful execution of our strategy are not reflectedRead more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More