Multiple One-Year Commitments Underscore Advertiser Acceptance of Provision’s 3D Holographic and Couponing Platform CHATSWORTH, Calif., May 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Provision Holding, Inc. (OTCQB: PVHO) today announced that it has received signed “insertion orders” (advertising contracts) totaling $2.53 million from consumer product goods companies (CPG’s) to advertise products on the expanding Provision 3D holographic platform integrated into Coinstar kiosks inside grocery store retailers. The CPG contracts, which carry one-year advertising commitments, cover multiple food and pharmaceutical products, and representRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More