LAS VEGAS, May 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Player’s Network, Inc. (OTCQB:PNTV), a cannabis holding company, announced on May 10, 2018 that it had entered into a binding Letter Of Intent to acquire the assets of a 56,000 sq. ft., fully operational greenhouse complex in Salinas Valley, California licensed for cannabis cultivation. The transaction has now closed and will immediately begin generating significant revenue for PNTV. PNTV paid an initial installment of $1,000,000 in cash to LCG Business Enterprises for the acquiredRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More