LAS VEGAS, May 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Player’s Network, Inc. (OTCQB:PNTV), a cannabis holding company, announced on May 10, 2018 that it had entered into a binding Letter Of Intent to acquire the assets of a 56,000 sq. ft., fully operational greenhouse complex in Salinas Valley, California licensed for cannabis cultivation. The transaction has now closed and will immediately begin generating significant revenue for PNTV. PNTV paid an initial installment of $1,000,000 in cash to LCG Business Enterprises for the acquiredRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More