LAS VEGAS, May 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Player’s Network, Inc. (OTCQB:PNTV), a cannabis holding company, announced on May 10, 2018 that it had entered into a binding Letter Of Intent to acquire the assets of a 56,000 sq. ft., fully operational greenhouse complex in Salinas Valley, California licensed for cannabis cultivation. The transaction has now closed and will immediately begin generating significant revenue for PNTV. PNTV paid an initial installment of $1,000,000 in cash to LCG Business Enterprises for the acquiredRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More