Golden Valley Development, Inc. (the “Company”), a developer and marketer of patented and patentable technologies, is pleased to announce a purchase order agreement and strategic partnership with Mel-Mont Medical, LLC, (“Mel-Mont”) to commercialize XytoTest(TM) worldwide. (www.xytotest.com). The cervical cancer diagnostic test market will reach $9 billion by 2020 with an annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1%, according to Transparency Market Research. Over half a million cases are detected every year. Over 275,000 women die every year from cervical cancer, ofRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More