May 09, 2017, INNV OTC Disclosure & News Service – Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company” or “Innovus Pharma”) (OTCQB Venture Market: INNV) and its partner West-Ward Pharmaceuticals International Limited (“WWPIL”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC (“Hikma”) (LSE: HIK) (NASDAQ Dubai: HIK) (OTC: HKMPY), today announced that WWPIL will provide the Company with the rights to launch its branded, fluticasone propionate nasal spray USP, 50 mcg per spray (FlutiCare™), under WWPIL’s FDA approved abbreviated new drug application (“ANDA”) No.Read more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More