May 09, 2017, INNV OTC Disclosure & News Service – Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company” or “Innovus Pharma”) (OTCQB Venture Market: INNV) and its partner West-Ward Pharmaceuticals International Limited (“WWPIL”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC (“Hikma”) (LSE: HIK) (NASDAQ Dubai: HIK) (OTC: HKMPY), today announced that WWPIL will provide the Company with the rights to launch its branded, fluticasone propionate nasal spray USP, 50 mcg per spray (FlutiCare™), under WWPIL’s FDA approved abbreviated new drug application (“ANDA”) No.Read more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More