LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC, HI, HDRSF,–(Marketwired – Oct 23, 2017) – Highland Copper Company Inc. (TSX VENTURE:HI)(OTCQB:HDRSF) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its common shares are now trading on the OTCQB Venture Market (the “OTCQB”) under symbol “HDRSF”. OTCQB is a US trading platform that is operated by the OTC Markets Group in New York. The Company’s common shares continue to trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “HI”. The OTCQB should bring greater visibility and convenience of tradingRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More