LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC, HI, HDRSF,–(Marketwired – Oct 23, 2017) – Highland Copper Company Inc. (TSX VENTURE:HI)(OTCQB:HDRSF) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its common shares are now trading on the OTCQB Venture Market (the “OTCQB”) under symbol “HDRSF”. OTCQB is a US trading platform that is operated by the OTC Markets Group in New York. The Company’s common shares continue to trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “HI”. The OTCQB should bring greater visibility and convenience of tradingRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More