MESQUITE, NV / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2017, CBDS / Cannabis Sativa. Inc. (OTCQB:CBDS) announced today that the Company has developed a âhiâ branded infused honey product (hi honey) which is made from rich African honey and infused with CBD or THC. CBDS President David Tobias said that âthe hi honey flavor is rich, dark and unique.â Mr. Tobias went on to express his belief that âsuperfood honey contains powerful compounds including probiotics and polyphenols, which could help fight inflammation andRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More