MESQUITE, NV / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2017, CBDS / Cannabis Sativa. Inc. (OTCQB:CBDS) announced today that the Company has developed a âhiâ branded infused honey product (hi honey) which is made from rich African honey and infused with CBD or THC. CBDS President David Tobias said that âthe hi honey flavor is rich, dark and unique.â Mr. Tobias went on to express his belief that âsuperfood honey contains powerful compounds including probiotics and polyphenols, which could help fight inflammation andRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More