ESCONDIDO, Calif., April 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NetworkWire – MARIJUANA COMPANY OF AMERICA INC. (“MCOA” or the “Company”) (OTC:MCOA), an innovative hemp and cannabis corporation, is pleased to announce that its joint venture project, BV-MCOA Management, LLC, has completed the construction of three greenhouses totaling 7,000 square feet. This represents the completion of more than 23% of the total 30,000-square-foot cultivation facility. The Company entered into the joint venture agreement with Bougainville Ventures, Inc. on March 16, 2017, and subsequentlyRead more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More