SAN DIEGO, Jan. 31, 2017, MJNA, /PRNewswire/ — Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC PINK: MJNA), the first publicly traded cannabis company in the United States, is proud to announce the progress made by subsidiary HempMeds® Mexico upon the one-year anniversary of the first-ever import permit for RSHO-X™ into Mexico. HempMeds® Mexico is the first company to receive government import permits for the cannabidiol (CBD) oil product RSHO-X™ via the Mexican Health Department, COFEPRIS. The decision by COFEPRIS ushered in a historic newfoundRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More