National Health Surveillance Agency ANVISA Authorizes Doctor’s Prescription for RSHO™ to Treat Patient Suffering from Effects of Alzheimer’s Disease PR Newswire, MJNA SAN DIEGO, Feb. 7, 2017 SAN DIEGO, Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC PINK: MJNA), the first publicly traded cannabis company in the United States, subsidiary, HempMeds® Brasil today announced that the Brazilian government has authorized a doctor’s prescription for the Company’s hemp cannabidiol (CBD) oil product Real Scientific Hemp Oil™ (RSHO™) to treat a patient inRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More