DENVER, CO–UBQU, (Marketwired – Feb 23, 2016) – Ubiquitech Software Corp. (www.ubiquitechsoftware.com) (OTC PINK: UBQU), an International Technology and Services company that owns the division HempLife Today™ (www.hemplife.com), is announcing year over year revenue growth in excess of 300% for 2015. The Company reported revenues of $3,049,465 for the year ended November 30, 2015 versus revenues of $929,499 for the same period in 2014. “We are excited to have met our internal revenue projections for the fiscal year 2015,” saidRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More