TSX.V Symbol: HEMP VANCOUVER, Nov. 17, 2016 /CNW/ – HEMPCO FOOD AND FIBER INC. (TSXV: HEMP) (“HEMPCO”) is pleased to announce that effective at the opening today, HEMPCO® trading symbol on the TSX Venture Exchange has changed from HFF to HEMP. “Just over 100 years ago, hemp was the largest domesticated crop on earth. We are very excited to see the growth in the industry and the resurgence of hemp as the greatest plant resource for humans. Our name andRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More