TSX.V Symbol: HEMP VANCOUVER, Nov. 17, 2016 /CNW/ – HEMPCO FOOD AND FIBER INC. (TSXV: HEMP) (“HEMPCO”) is pleased to announce that effective at the opening today, HEMPCO® trading symbol on the TSX Venture Exchange has changed from HFF to HEMP. “Just over 100 years ago, hemp was the largest domesticated crop on earth. We are very excited to see the growth in the industry and the resurgence of hemp as the greatest plant resource for humans. Our name andRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More