LAS VEGAS, NV–GRCK, (Marketwired – Oct 24, 2017) – Grey Cloak Tech Inc. (OTCQB: GRCK) announced today that it has acquired 100% in an all-stock transaction Eqova Life Sciences, a medically-focused CBD company. According to The Hemp Business Journal, CBD products marketplace are projected to grow by 700% by 2020 with annual sales reaching $2.1 billion. Eqova Life Sciences, located in Denver Colorado, develops clinical grade Full Spectrum Hemp Oil products, sold exclusively via partnerships with licensed medical practitioners to useRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More