LAS VEGAS, NV– HEMP, (Marketwired – Aug 30, 2016) – Hemp, Inc. (OTC PINK: HEMP) executives see more opportunity for its industrial hemp processing facility and milling operation, in Spring Hope, North Carolina, now that the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced it will reverse its position and will now allow organic certification of industrial hemp crops grown in compliance with Sec. 7606 of the U.S. Farm Bill. The USDA instruction (effective 8/23/16) clarifies its policy regarding theRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More