MESQUITE, NV, CBDS, / ACCESSWIRE / December 19, 2016 / Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (OTCQB:CBDS) announced today that it entered into an agreement to acquire a 49% ownership interest in a 9 acre property in Los Angeles County, California. The ownership group plans to lease the property to an industrial hemp farm operator who will conduct farming activities under the Industrial Hemp provisions of California’s Adult Use Marijuana Act (Prop 64). The Company’s President David Tobias stated, “We are excited toRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More