MESQUITE, NV, CBDS, / ACCESSWIRE / December 19, 2016 / Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (OTCQB:CBDS) announced today that it entered into an agreement to acquire a 49% ownership interest in a 9 acre property in Los Angeles County, California. The ownership group plans to lease the property to an industrial hemp farm operator who will conduct farming activities under the Industrial Hemp provisions of California’s Adult Use Marijuana Act (Prop 64). The Company’s President David Tobias stated, “We are excited toRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More