FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Sept. 12, 2017, ARTH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:ARTH) (“Arch” or the “Company”), developer of novel liquid, gel and solid hemostatic and wound care devices reported that AC5™ Topical Gel (AC5™) was found to be biocompatible in testing designed to investigate subchronic systemic toxicity. The subchronic systemic testing, which involved repeat, frequent dosing over 8 weeks, is one of a panel of biocompatibility evaluation endpoints recommended by US FDA regulatory guidelines for devices such as AC5Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More