FRAMINGHAM, Mass., June 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:ARTH) (“Arch” or the “Company”), developer of liquid, gel and solid hemostatic and wound care devices, announced today that it has completed enrollment for its human skin sensitization study and that applications of the Company’s AC5™ Topical Gel are underway for all subjects. The study is anticipated to conclude during the third quarter. Terrence W. Norchi, MD, President and CEO of Arch, said, “This study is an important component ofRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More