SAN DIEGO, January 26, 2016, RGBP,/PRNewswire/ — Regen BioPharma, Inc., (OTCBB: RGBP) and (PINK: RGBP) announced today submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of an application requesting Orphan Drug status for the use of HemaXellerate for the treatment of aplastic anemia. “Because HemaXellerate is a personalized cell therapy product aimed at addressing an unmet medical need, we are hopeful that the FDA will grant it orphan status,” said David Koos, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO of Regen BioPharma. HemaXellerateRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More