SAN DIEGO, January 26, 2016, RGBP,/PRNewswire/ — Regen BioPharma, Inc., (OTCBB: RGBP) and (PINK: RGBP) announced today submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of an application requesting Orphan Drug status for the use of HemaXellerate for the treatment of aplastic anemia. “Because HemaXellerate is a personalized cell therapy product aimed at addressing an unmet medical need, we are hopeful that the FDA will grant it orphan status,” said David Koos, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO of Regen BioPharma. HemaXellerateRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More