SAN DIEGO, January 26, 2016, RGBP,/PRNewswire/ — Regen BioPharma, Inc., (OTCBB: RGBP) and (PINK: RGBP) announced today submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of an application requesting Orphan Drug status for the use of HemaXellerate for the treatment of aplastic anemia. “Because HemaXellerate is a personalized cell therapy product aimed at addressing an unmet medical need, we are hopeful that the FDA will grant it orphan status,” said David Koos, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO of Regen BioPharma. HemaXellerateRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More