Funds raised will support ongoing Phase II(b) clinical trial in Basal Cell Carcinoma Nevus Syndrome, an orphan cancer hereditary disease requiring life-long therapy with no approved pharmaceutical treatment License and Manufacturing Partner Mayne Pharma invests $2.8MM PR Newswire TAMPA, Fla. and SAN DIEGO, June 1, 2016 TAMPA, Fla. and SAN DIEGO, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — HedgePath Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: HPPI), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and plans to commercialize innovative therapeutics for patients with cancer, announcedRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More